We wanted to make The CatalystCo Platform (“TCP”) available to all professionals in the Art of Procurement community, regardless of their professional affiliation or access to TCP through their company.
For this reason, we built three versions of TCP:
Professional: for those individuals interested in advancing their own capabilities, supported by a community of peers.
Team: for small and medium-sized procurement teams, or large teams that value persona based learning and prefer a per-user license model.
Enterprise: for larger procurement teams who value deep customization, and a learner experience aligned directly with their procurement capability framework.
The CatalystCo Platform: Team Version
- For small and medium-sized procurement organizations who value ongoing learning and development and want a structured action-oriented approach built around key procurement capabilities and themes.
- Learners access content curated by CatalystCo and aligned with the six personas of a well-rounded procurement professional (The Catalyst, The Technician, The Builder, The Architect, The Pragmatist, The Coach).
- Learners can customize the personas that they access, based on their targeted development area, and their professional development maturity level.
- A private learning environment, so team members can discuss content pieces and action items as a group, and within smaller teams or 1:1.
- Accountability program embedded in the tool, which includes a Manager Guide to facilitate offline on the job learning, and learner engagement reporting.
- Searchable content library.
- Customizable learner path for your company that helps contextualize The CatalystCo Platform in the context of your overall procurement learning and capability development goals.
- Annual investment per team member: US $1,195. (Contact us for a customizable quote for teams of 10 or more).
The CatalystCo Platform – Enterprise Version
TCP includes all elements of the Professional and Team versions, plus:
- Bespoke learner paths built to align directly with your procurement capability and behavior framework.
- Additional learner paths can be built to support internal communication and strategy goals (for example, team member onboarding, tools, technology, and framework training, etc).
- A risk/reward commercial model tied to learner outcomes.
- We co-design our Enterprise Version based on the unique challenges and cultural needs of each client.